Are you insured?
- Yes. We are fully insured. We have professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
Can I customize the packages even further?
- Yes, you can have additional hours, photographers, hand finished prints, albums, storybooks, thank you cards and mounts.
How can we book you?
- First, you need to check if we are available on your date. You can do this online or by phone. Should you wish to book, just complete a booking form and return it with £100 deposit which will secure your date.
What are your rates?
- We know just how daunting the whole process of picking a wedding photographer can be, so we keep things as simple as possible. We have come up with three package options which includes those things that we know will make the most of your wedding photography experience.
- Prices start at £620. We deal with each wedding on an individual basis, therefore all options can be customized to meet your needs.
Are there travel costs?
- Travel is included with all options where the wedding is held within a 50-mile radius of Chichester. We cover weddings throughout the UK so please contact us if you’re further afield.
How do I get my images?
- Your images will be supplied on an 8gb USB drive. This will contain two folders, one containing all the hi-res images for large prints, the other folder containing smaller sized images ready to instantly share on social media with family & friends.
Can family & friends view & buy images ?
- All images are placed onto our password-protected site. If you give friends and family, the password they can also view your images and buy any images that they’d like. As an extra you can also have a Story Book, which is a printed book with a choice of images from your wedding day.
Will we meet with Fred before the wedding?
- About a month before your wedding day, we will meet to finalize your details. This will allow you and Fred to talk through your ideas and answer any questions you may have, ensuring every detailed is captured that you want.
How long will you stay at the wedding?
- That’s up to you. Depends on the package you decide to go for but generally from early preparations to the first dance. (We don’t clock watch!)
How long before we see are photos after the wedding?
- Within 3 weeks, you will receive a link and a personal password to our online wedding gallery. This will allow you to view all images from the day, as well as selecting those you would like for your album. Your USB drive will be already on its way to you!
How does the album process work?
- After you have viewed and picked your images, we personally design the album layout, to ensure that it accurately reflects the events of your special day. This can then be proofed through the online gallery (password protected). Once you’re happy with the design, we will deliver your album to you. This process takes about four to five weeks (Normally faster).
How many images are in my album?
- This depends on the option and album you choose. We recommend that you don’t over fill your wedding album. It’s best to let the images speak for themselves. Keep it simple. As standard the Album will come with 24 pages.